Cable TV

Can I have just IPTV without any other Three River services?

Customer who live in Springview, Naper, Johnstown, Verdel, and Lynch have to have a land-line phone or Broadband Internet to have IPTV.

Customers who live in O'Neill, Ainsworth, Long Pine or Valentine, can have IPTV only.


What does an installation require to receive IPTV?

Each TV will need to have a STB (Set Top Box) or a DVR (Digital Video Reorder) to receive the Video signal.


In Lynch, Verdel, Springview, Naper & Johnstown, the signal is fed by Fiber.  The STB/DVR can be set up Wireless or will require an Ethernet Jack at each location.


In O'Neill, Long Pine, Ainsworth & Valentine, the signal comes over the cable lines.  Each STB/DVR requires a Coax Jack.


Can we keep our existing wiring?

No. The Fiber to the home customers, will need Ethernet Jacks at each TV, or we can run the house with a wireless device.


Yes. Current cable customer converting to IPTV can use the existing wiring.


User Guides
Entone Remote Overview
Entone Romote User Guide v2
Entone URC 4 Remote Device Codes

How to Program a TV or AUX Device
Auto Search Device Code Procedures
How to Program the Remote Power Key
How to Lock TV Channel Up Down Keys
What is my Info Bar
How to Use the Guide
What is my Menu Bar?
What is my Library
How to Create a Personalized Favorites Guide
How to set a Reminder & Autotune Times
How to Use my DVR
What is my USER Settings
How to change my Parental Controls